The Nephilim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Nephilim

We Tried. We Came.We Succeed : We are Nephilim, The alliance that likes to help when someone 's in need

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay For Members

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Roleplay For Members Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay For Members   Roleplay For Members Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:47 am

I decided to make a roleplaying Thread where People into roleplaying can enjoy themselves. In roleplaying, there is a select period of time or a certain place. You would make a character, you would design the name.. build.. What she/he specializes in. And their age. There will probably be 1 story going on at a time. To be into a story, you would post your character name, personality, past, ect. Certain things will be needed for certain stories. There are also rules for the roleplaying. You can talk normally but it has to be at the end of your post and in Parenthesis. Otherwise it must be like you read it out of a book, very formal. No god modding. No auto killing... I hope you all enjoy this ^-^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Requirments for Character Profile   Roleplay For Members Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:01 am

The name of this Highschool that we will be living, ropleplaying, and studying in is Yokomoto Highschool for the Mythical Creatures. It is in Present day In a protected area.

These are going to be the requirements for the Characters you are going to use if you want to Roleplay.
Name:
Abilities:
Past:
Personality:
(If included) Weapons:
Physical Description:
Crushes / Loves:
(Not Required)Friends:
(Not Required)Family:
(Not Required)Enemy:
(Not Required)Pets:
Dorm:

Dorms = East wing - Dorm 1 - Dorm 2 - Fire - Mayuri - AsajiArd - Coldflame - Alliptica - Kailun - Dorm 9 - Dorm 10
West wind -Dorm 1 - Dorm 2 - Dorm 3 - Dorm 4 - Dorm 5 - Dorm 6 - Dorm 7 - Dorm 8 - Dorm 9 - Dorm 10

Main Hall - Teachers Lounge.

Last edited by Mayuri on Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:19 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay For Members   Roleplay For Members Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:13 am

Name: Mayuri
Race: Half Elf
Abilities: Energy Absorption , Telekinesis
Past: Her village was destroyed when she was a young girl by thieves, She survived by hiding in a field. She was found by her sensei. She could not control her powers and she hurt him dearly, she was scarred from that day with her Energy Absorption Ability. She grew up with Her sensei in his dojo until she was old enough to relatively control her ability. She left for the Yokomoto Highschool shortly after.
Personality: Very Bubbly, Happy, joyful, and Energetic.
(If included) Weapons: A giant candy cane to whack you on your head with
Physical Description: 5'2, Pink hair, Pale skin, Her eyes are powder blue, Tall and slender,
Crushes / Loves: Crushes on Fire
Likes: Candy, Bubble Gum, Kittens, Puppies, Cute boys, Slapping Asaji.
Dislikes: Emo, Poachers, Spinach, Getting tripped in halls
(Not Required)Friends:
(Not Required)Family:
(Not Required)Enemy:
(Not Required)Pets: A kitty named Fluffy pants who loves fishies and pink scarfs.
Dorm: East Wing, Dorm 4.

Last edited by Mayuri on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay For Members   Roleplay For Members Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:45 am

Name: AsajiArd
Race: Demi-God
Abilities: To Summon different creature and Transform into anything ^^
Past: He was mis-treated by Humans.
Personality: Kind, Warm-Hearted, and Friendly
(If included) Weapons: Magical Orb
Physical Description: [Just like Ardens]
Crushes / Loves: NONE
Dislikes: anything spicy =)
(Not Required)Friends:
(Not Required)Family:
(Not Required)Enemy:
Dorm: East Wing - Dorm 5

Dorms = South wing - Dorm 1 - Dorm 2 - Dorm 3 - Dorm 4 - Dorm 5 - Dorm 6 - Dorm 7 - Dorm 8 - Dorm 9 - Dorm 10
East wing - Dorm 1 - Dorm 2 - Dorm 3 - Dorm 4 - Dorm 5 - Dorm 6 - Dorm 7 - Dorm 8 - Dorm 9 - Dorm 10
North wing - Dorm 1 - Dorm 2 -Dorm 3 - Dorm 4 - Dorm 5 - Dorm 6 - Dorm 7 - Dorm 8 - Dorm 9 - Dorm 10
West wing - Dorm 1 - Dorm 2 - Dorm 3 - Dorm 4 - Dorm 5 - Dorm 6 - Dorm 7 - Dorm 8 - Dorm 9 - Dorm 10

Main Hall - Teachers Lounge.

[ Accepted ] ~ And In the future, You dont need to include the top. :3
Back to top Go down
https://nephilim.darkbb.com
FireHero

PostSubject: FireHero to Infinity and Beyond...   Roleplay For Members Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:51 am

Name: Fire
Race: Human/Krypton
Abilities: Super Strength, Super Speed, Rasenshuriken
Past: Abandoned by his parents as a baby.. He lived in a small village under the guardian of the village chief. In his childhood years he started to notice that he was much stronger and faster than grown men.. And Arcanus, the strongest warrior in the village noticed Fire's abilities and mentored him. By 18, Fire had learnt everything that Arcanus could teach him and so Fire decided it was time to leave the village, as he thought this would help him to gain more power...
(If included) Weapons: Z-Sword
Physical Description: 6'1, Black hair, tanned skin, Brown eyes, athletic build.
Crushes / Loves: Confidential Wink
Dislikes: School work!
(Not Required)Friends:
(Not Required)Family:
(Not Required)Enemy:
Dorm: East Wing, Dorm 3.

[ Accepted ] And I liked the past ~!
Back to top Go down
Alliptica

Alliptica

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay For Members   Roleplay For Members Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:50 pm

Name: Alliptica
Race: elf
Abilities: skilled fighter and is able to control the rocks and plants around her
Past: lived a fairly normal life in a peaceful elven village unti it was burned down by a forest fire, she was the sole survivor
Personality: happy and witty, but very guarded about her past
(If included) Weapons: bow and arrow and a long blade made by her father
Physical Description: short for a human, redish brown hair, pointed ears, large green eyes
Crushes / Loves: none yet
Likes: nature (and has a strange obsession with cinnamon buns...)
Dislikes: rude people
(Not Required)Friends:
(Not Required)Family:
(Not Required)Enemy:
Dorm: East Wing, Dorm 7

[ Accepted ~ ]
Back to top Go down
Kailun
Admin
Kailun

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay For Members   Roleplay For Members Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:41 pm

Name: Kailun
Race: Human
Abilities: Eptisu vebo, or the "Spirit Fire." Can incinerate anything with a touch, and the resulting heat wave can light the surrounding area on fire. However, the user must be careful that the heat wave is not bounced back by solid objects, such as walls. Because the user must be in direct contact with the target, it is only a last-resort weapon.
Past: Kailun's past is a little too involved for a few sentences. I'm writing a book. Very Happy He was once the Valdeprince, or second-in-command, of the Byal Clan which ruled over the entire Province. However, a twist of fate has stripped him of his position and made him a fugitive.
Personality: Perfectionistic, self-conscious, and impatient; occasionally haughty, sarcastic, and manipulative. Fears unexpected physical contact, as the eptisu vebo was once common among the members of the Byal Clan. Because of this, allowing physical contact was considered the ultimate act of trust between two people, while unsolicited physical contact meant an assassination.
(If included) Weapons: Carries a memento from his late father, a beautiful hand-and-a-half sword, with which he is quite skilled.
Physical Description: Tall and fairly well-built, with medium-length hair of an unusual platinum-blond color, and purplish-grey eyes.
Crushes / Loves: None, poor guy.
Likes: Apple cider, quiet days, rainy nights spent indoors.
Dislikes: Kailun dislikes tea and mushrooms.
(Not Required) Friends: An old apple-farmer named Igor.
(Not Required) Family: A distantly related cousin named Tomas who became the king of the Byal Clan after the death of his father.
(Not Required) Enemy: An unknown man ultimately responsible for Kailun's banishment, however he has disappeared without a trace, making vengeance impossible.
Dorm: East Wing, Dorm 8. (Do you think there might be too many dorms?)
(Not Required) Pets: Kailun owns a small Fennec fox named Yazul, who likes to sleep in the hood of his cloak whenever possible. (Obviously this would get him in trouble with the RA's in the dorms.)

(By the way, as stated before, I'm actually writing a book with Kailun as the main character, so if this roleplay might be seen outside this forum I would prefer you didn't use this character. I have to keep my ideas mine, after all. Very Happy)

[ Accepted ~ ] And yeah.. I'm gonna change the dorms. Way to many xDDD
Back to top Go down
coldflame

coldflame

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay For Members   Roleplay For Members Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:08 pm

Name:Cold/Flame
Race:Cursed Human
Abilities: Move at the speed of sound, Minor spells
Past:An apostle of Ancient times. When the gods lost their power, they cursed him to live till the end of time to watch over humanity.
Personality:Bipolar, Having two split personality
(If included) Weapons: A broken long blade inscribed with mystical words, The scabbard of the blade always covers the broken blade for unknown reasons
The black tattered cape has unknown abilities.(In other words, will be included later in the story line)
Physical Description:A 5'11 dark haired, blue eyed, lost traveler who has decided to live in the dorms.
Dislikes: Unlawfulness
(Not Required)Friends:All dead or killed
(Not Required)Family: All dead
(Not Required)Enemy:People who distube the peace( in other words asa's randomness)
(Not Required)Pets: A snake named Wild
Dorm: East wing Dorm 6 - Alliptica - Kailun

[ Accepted ] ~ Woot :3 122 Views Thank you all <33
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay For Members   Roleplay For Members Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:27 pm

Okay guys !!! Time to start ~! I'll make the first post ! <33 I will accept additional Profiles <3

Mayuri skipped on into the school and sighed, thinking to herself. This is a new school, a new life, Let's start it off good.
"Anyone here!?" Mayuri yelled absently into the halls. She skipped through the halls to her room, trying to find anyone. She glanced at her door, then shoved her key into the door, and pushed it open, carrying Fluffy pants. "Alright Fluffy, Go sit down." Mayuri walked to her bed and quickly ate some cotton candy. "It's so empty in here..." She then turned on the TV watching sponge bob. "Sponge bob !!!!!" <33 I love this !!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay For Members   Roleplay For Members Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:44 pm

When Mayuri is currently watching her favorite TV show "Spongebob" AsajiArd waltzed on into her room wearing some crazy glasses and a long flowy dress. "I'm a pretty princess" !!!!! He threw himself at mr fluffy pants and licked him "Meowww , I'mma kitty" He jumped up and licekd the TV staring at spongebob. "Spongebob your my best friend, you tickle me at nighttttt" He jumps out the window and dies. .-.

USING ADMIN POWERS BWAHAHAHA..

SPOILER
"I DIDNT DIE"

APPROVED BY ADMIN ^^
Back to top Go down
https://nephilim.darkbb.com
Alliptica

Alliptica

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay For Members   Roleplay For Members Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:56 pm

*hears a loud bang and a scream and calls the ambulance* "what in the world..."
Back to top Go down
coldflame

coldflame

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay For Members   Roleplay For Members Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:49 pm

Cold walks into the room, seeing a mess. He gets pissed off and starts attacking AsajiArd and Mayuri indiscriminately. After knocking sense into them, he walks out of the dorm.<Gunshot + Ambulance = Writer's Block>
Back to top Go down
coldflame

coldflame

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay For Members   Roleplay For Members Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:00 pm

The ambulance comes into the dorm, but are lost. Cold knocks them out and kicks them out of the dorm for disturbing the peace. Cold then takes them to the hospital where he just drops them on the front door.
Back to top Go down
Alliptica

Alliptica

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay For Members   Roleplay For Members Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:24 pm

Alliptica walks into May's room to see Mayuri and Asaji passed out on the floor with the TV shattered into pieces and blood on the floor. She then runs out and starts gossiping with the other girls in the building about what had just happened. One of the girls tells Alliptica that there is a bad bully named Cold running around and you should watch out for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay For Members   Roleplay For Members Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:31 pm

Okay everyone. We're restarting this Roleplay on a Deserted island, Be serious people !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mayuri skipped around her Shelter, Drawing the word "Help!" With the long wooden stick she found. She stopped and sat down next to the beach letting her feer touch the water. "Anyone out there?!" Mayuri yelled into the distance. She looked around, no response. She saw a little red crap. "Hey there friend.. Are you lonely too?" She imagined it had nodded and sighed. "Let's be friends. I'm lonely too." She looked back around, laying down in the sand, not caring that her hair is sandy. "What I'd give for a manicure and Fluffy pants. I miss him so much." Mayuri started to cry. Thinking about her kittie Cat.
Back to top Go down
coldflame

coldflame

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay For Members   Roleplay For Members Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:05 pm

Cold just happens to be on the other side of the island, sleeping in a hammock, enjoying the peace. He is bothered by a small meowing. He finds a strange cat with the name tag Fluffy pants on it. He looks around and wonders "why is there a cat here". He picks up the cat and hurls it somewhere else <plz don't make this like LOST>
Back to top Go down
Kailun
Admin
Kailun

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay For Members   Roleplay For Members Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:55 pm

Kailun casually walks by and notices the carcass of a cat at the base of a palm tree.
How did a cat get here? he wondered. I thought this was a tropical island?
On closer inspection he sees the collar marked "Fluffypants" and realizes the cat much have belonged to one of the other people on the island. He decides to bury it rather than find the owner, who would undoubtedly not be pleased to have his or her cat returned dead. However, before he can contrive a way to dig a hole, Kailun's pet fox Yazul decides that the cat would be good for food and hauls it off to his den.

(I realize that Mayuri said "deserted" and not "tropical" but hey, tropical is always nice.)
Back to top Go down
FireHero

PostSubject: FireHero to Infinity and Beyond...   Roleplay For Members Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:24 am

Surprisingly, Fire gains consciousness after being washed up on shore.

Naked and wet lol! Fire walks around the island in search of food and water.

As night draws near.. Fire decides to find some shelter to camp for the night. He discovers a cave behind a waterfall whilst doing his business in the stream.

What is this? Fire mumbles to himself.

He finds himself gazing at a fox sleeping with a cat in it's mouth. Without hesitation he snatches the dead corpse out of the foxes mouth and scrambles out of the cave at the speed of light (almost).

Fire had noticed this cat before and was reassured by the tag that read: Fluffy Pants Utilizing the revive ability he had learnt whilst studying under Skysong Master Puhan.. He brought Fluffy Pants back to life. Fluffy Pants is overjoyed to see Fire but is puzzled as to why Fire was still naked o.0

Fire and Fluffy Pants set out to find Mayuri when they stumbled across...
Back to top Go down
Alliptica

Alliptica

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay For Members   Roleplay For Members Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:17 pm

Alliptica sits on the sand and talks to herself, trying to block the tears. "Where am i? how the hell am i going to survive here alone on this island?" She sees a tall blond boy with purple eyes (Kai) walk by and waves at him. Hope is restored that she is not alone.
Back to top Go down
coldflame

coldflame

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay For Members   Roleplay For Members Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:53 pm

Cold becomes tired of sleeping on his hammock. He gathers his belongings, a broken sword and a tattered cape and starts to explore the island. Soon enough, he encounters other people on the island.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay For Members   Roleplay For Members Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:54 am

Mayuri walked around and picked a tropical flower, placing it in her hair. She wrote down on the sand in big letters " H E L P" Hoping for someone to come and rescue her. "I wonder if anyone else is here" She said to herself. She started walking around the island, wandering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay For Members   Roleplay For Members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay For Members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nephilim :: The Nephilim Talk :: General Discussion-
Jump to: