The Nephilim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Nephilim

We Tried. We Came.We Succeed : We are Nephilim, The alliance that likes to help when someone 's in need

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some interesting numbers to crunch on(regarding ascend grinding to 150)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Some interesting numbers to crunch on(regarding ascend grinding to 150) Empty
PostSubject: Some interesting numbers to crunch on(regarding ascend grinding to 150)   Some interesting numbers to crunch on(regarding ascend grinding to 150) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:20 pm

BY MOONKITTEN
http://jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=240541

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was looking at some chinese xp charts and decided to get my calculator out and do some math. Here's what i found out.

Level 149-150 grinding on the final ascend mobs with double xp and strike orders 24/7 would take 130 days!

level 146-149 is the same xp as 149-150

If you grind on shura mobs from 149-150 24/7. When you reach level 150 you will have acquired 300k gold. *

Grinding in the ascended maps will net you about 315k gold, but will a bit more pot usage. It will also bring roughly 75000 affinity beads, which is about enough to get most skills to level 2 (LOL)

from 120-150 you will get about enough affinity to get most skills to level 7 or so.

If you do shura AT 4 times a night, every night as your only means of gaining xp, it will take you 2.4 YEARS to go from 149-150, which is roughly 1440 Astral runs.

If you decide to only use taichi pills to level, it will take you 200,000 pills to get your final level =)
Back to top Go down
https://nephilim.darkbb.com

Some interesting numbers to crunch on(regarding ascend grinding to 150)
Page 1 of 1