The Nephilim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Nephilim

We Tried. We Came.We Succeed : We are Nephilim, The alliance that likes to help when someone 's in need

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Paragon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kailun
Admin
Kailun

Clan Paragon Empty
PostSubject: Clan Paragon   Clan Paragon Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:35 am

At the time of this posting, clan Paragon consists of 8 active members. Our clan skills are as follows:

Strength of Union: 5
Live and Die Together: 5
Teamwork: 5
Shared Fortune: 6

There is a very large discrepancy in the percentages of the buffs. I ask that all members of Paragon ensure that they are using all of the clan buffs equally. Please put all three of the clan buffs in your esper when grinding to ensure that they are being used.

(As a side note, don't set the duration to 1800 like AsajiArd has suggested - I suspect the esper doesn't actually handle this duration correctly, resulting in it only using one of the buffs.)

Also, since genleesson has quit the game, I am now the only one who is regularly donating provisions to the Shared Fortune skill. This costs me a considerable amount of money, so I would be very appreciative if other Paragon members would donate as well. Besides, by donating provisions you will make the skill level faster than it would if I did it alone. You can donate by completing the Shared Fortune quest given by the Clan Master in Sunstream City.

Finally, even if you do not donate provisions to the clan, I ask that you at least take quests from the Clan Coordinator in Sunstream City. You can pick the quests that are for the area of your level (i.e. level 45's can take the Billows quest). This will not only earn you experience, but also boost our clan's glory ranking in that map, which is needed later to upgrade our clan skills from 12 to 13.

Last edited by Kailun on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Clan Paragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Paragon   Clan Paragon Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:15 pm

Kailun wrote:
At the time of this posting, clan Paragon consists of 8 active members. Our clan skills are as follows:

Strength of Union: 4
Live and Die Together: 4
Teamwork: 3
Shared Fortune: 5

There is a very large discrepancy in the percentages of the buffs. I ask that all members of Paragon ensure that they are using all of the clan buffs equally. Please put all three of the clan buffs in your esper when grinding to ensure that they are being used.

(As a side note, don't set the duration to 1800 like AsajiArd has suggested - I suspect the esper doesn't actually handle this duration correctly, resulting in it only using one of the buffs.)

Also, since genleesson has quit the game, I am now the only one who is regularly donating provisions to the Shared Fortune skill. This costs me a considerable amount of money, so I would be very appreciative if other Paragon members would donate as well. Besides, by donating provisions you will make the skill level faster than it would if I did it alone. You can donate by completing the Shared Fortune quest given by the Clan Master in Sunstream City.

Finally, even if you do not donate provisions to the clan, I ask that you at least take quests from the Clan Coordinator in Sunstream City. You can pick the quests that are for the area of your level (i.e. level 45's can take the Billows quest). This will not only earn you experience, but also boost our clan's glory ranking in that map, which is needed later to upgrade our clan skills from 12 to 13.

Kai I believe it does. cause we dont have any problem on our clan buffs =))
Back to top Go down
https://nephilim.darkbb.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Clan Paragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Paragon   Clan Paragon Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:16 pm

Admin wrote:
Kailun wrote:

Strength of Union: 4
Live and Die Together: 4
Teamwork: 3
Shared Fortune: 5

Also, since genleesson has quit the game, I am now the only one who is regularly donating provisions to t
he Shared Fortune skill. This costs me a considerable amount of money, so I would be very appreciative if other Paragon members would donate as well. Besides, by donating provisions you will make the skill level faster than it would if I did it alone. You can donate by completing the Shared Fortune quest given by the Clan Master in Sunstream City.

Kai I believe it does. cause we dont have any problem on our clan buffs =))
Back to top Go down
Kailun
Admin
Kailun

Clan Paragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Paragon   Clan Paragon Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:16 pm

Of course you assume everyone in your clan actually listens to you. Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Clan Paragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Paragon   Clan Paragon Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:17 pm

Kailun wrote:
Of course you assume everyone in your clan actually listens to you. Razz

Kai, GEEEN IS BACK =))
Back to top Go down
Kailun
Admin
Kailun

Clan Paragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Paragon   Clan Paragon Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:28 pm

Oh really? Huzzah!

Very Happy

Although it's "genleesson" so once again you've got the e's in the wrong place.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Clan Paragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Paragon   Clan Paragon Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:29 pm

Kailun wrote:
Oh really? Huzzah!

Very Happy

And why arent you online -.- TSK! TSK! TSK!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Paragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Paragon   Clan Paragon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Paragon
Page 1 of 1